rules & policies
Health and Safety
- Please know the children and staff’s health and safety is very important to us!
- Our gym is cleaned on a nightly basis.
- To help keep everyone healthy please DO NOT send your child to class if they are experiencing any of the follow symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Congestion OR runny nose
- Sore throat
- Nausea or vomiting
- If your child or any family member has had a known exposure to a person with COVID-19 OR tests positive for COVID-19, please consult your doctor before returning to the gym.
- Please help us teach the children about proper hygiene such as, washing our hands, keeping our hands away from their faces, using hand sanitizer when necessary (we have sanitation stations throughout the gym) and keeping some distance between other children.
Drop Off Policy
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to start of class time.
- When you arrive, pull up to the stop sign and have your child exit the vehicle enter the building.
- You do not need to wait for a teacher to be at the door, your child can just come on in.
- Once your child is safely in the building, you are free to leave and return 5 minutes prior to class end time.
Pick Up Policy (When picking up your child, we will follow the same system as drop off.)
- Please arrive 5-7 minutes prior to the end of class and proceed to the same line you came to for drop off.
- Class will dismiss a few minutes prior to the end time to allow a smooth transition.
- A teacher will send the children out to each car/adult when it is their turn.
- To best help us send each child to the correct car, have your window down to let the teacher know who your child is.
- Please help us keep this line flowing to avoid backups!
Viewing Options for Parent & Tot, Tiny Tumblers and Tumble Kids
Parent & Tot students are required to have 1 adult participate in class and 1 adult may view from our viewing area.
Tiny Tumblers and Tumble Kids students may have 1 adult view from our designated areas.
- The designated viewing areas are:
- Outside large garage door
- Inside in front of the purple half wall and down our hall in front of windows. Please do not go past the curtain.
- In the event there is rain/snow, the outdoor viewing area will be closed. If you chose to view from the half wall or hallway, please do not block the door.
Viewing Options for Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced 1
- Drop Off/Pick Up is strongly suggested (see above) (Please know this is due to the current situation regarding COVID-19 and may change.)
- Our office window will be open if you need to make any payments or have any questions about our programs.
- At this time, masks are mandatory during Session 1 for all children ages 5+ and adults regardless of vaccination status. This will be re-evaluated for Session 2. Children ages 2-4 are strongly encouraged to wear their masks during class. Any child 2 and under are not recommended to wear masks unless parental consent is given.
What to Bring to Class?
- Your child should arrive to class dressed in proper attire. They can wear a gymnastics leotard or a shirt and shorts/pants. We will ask children wearing socks to remove them during class to avoid slipping on mats and trampoline.
- Any student with hair longer than chin length must be pulled back and out of their face.
- Please have your children remove any jewelry and watches.
- Easy slip on and off shoes are encouraged for a quicker drop off and pick up process!
- Please remember to send your child with a water bottle! If you forget to pack one we do have waters available for $1. This will be charged directly to your account or can be paid in cash at time of purchase
- Please try to take pictures of your child only.
- Parents are not allowed to film the entire class as this is a privacy concern for the other children participating.
- NO flash photography allowed
If you are currently serving our country in the armed forces please ask about our discount for active military families
- BGC offers make-up classes to any participant currently enrolled in class.
- All make-up classes must be approved in advanced by BGC staff in order for your child to participate.
- Make-ups are only allowed in the session that the class was missed in. They do not carry over from session to session.
- Make-ups will only be offered in classes that are not currently full as we can not compromise the safety and quality of our classes
- There will be no refunds or credits for missed classes
- We invite any potential Boxborough Gymnastics Center students to participate in a FREE TRIAL class. We are confident you will love our program and coaches.
- Free trial classes can only be scheduled in classes that are not currently full. That being said we will do everything possible to accommodate specific day/time requests.
- Please do not leave valuables unattended.
- Boxborough Gymnastics Center is not responsible for any lost or stolen items
- Please know that registration is final and non-refundable.